• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone fancy coming to a London WLS Meetup???

Meggie

Anyone fancy coming to a meetup in London? I have just been looking at some of Phatgirl's pics from other mtteups and thought it'd be fun to meet some of you fabulous pre/post op people and have a good old natter!! Or if anyone knows of one which has already been arranged then please let me know!!!

Any thoughts????

Not sure and not sure. Start of November? I thought I'd see if there was any interest and then take it from there!!! Any suggestions gratefully received!!!!!

I'd be interested - depending on when it is. x

Would anyone prefer it end of October instead then? I'm open to when!!

Hi Meggie :)

I know that there is a group that meet regularly in East London, mainly those from Homerton but not exclusively I'm sure. They usually meet in either East ham (starbies), walthamstow and I think last time it was Surrey Quays, cant be certain though. I shall try to find out for you and let you know when and where they are planning the next one if your interested and someone to contact about it.

My surgery is 20th Oct so doubt I will be able to make one in the next month or so.

If you are planning a meet have a good think about the venue, ie is it comfy for biggies and can the toilets be accessed easily and also with lots of transport links :) or disabled parking etc.

Anyway whatever you decide to do it sounds a great idea, good luck and I may join you one day :)

Xx

I'm too far away but hope you all have a great time. Just remember to check before leaving for the meeting that the others are going to turn up because there was going to be one before and poor Di (Tendersage) was the only one that turned up.They did'nt have each others numbers so they could let everyone know they could'nt get.xxx

Thanks for all of the comments. I will have a good think about it tomorrow and let you all know!!! I will also look into the East London meet!!!

I'm in east london. meeting sounds like a great idea. please let me know what you all have decided.

I'd love to meet everyone but I live and work in South East London so East London is a bit of a mare for me to get to.

Central London would be great though!

love

TillyBob

I was thinking maybe Central London so everyone can come. Has anyone got any suggestions as to places to go?

Also would people prefer a weekend meetup or a weekday meetup????

Well originally I thought November but then some people wanted October. I have just realised that I'm not free at all in October (weekends) unless people want to do it on the 31st of October after 1 p.m.???

Would you be able to come hun?

Back