• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone from uk north east?

Borolass

I all anyone had a bypass at North tees or sunderland hospital? Just wondering how long you waited until you tried a little bit of alcohol? I'm 5 weeks out and dying for a small glass of wine lol x

I all anyone had a bypass at North tees or sunderland hospital? Just wondering how long you waited until you tried a little bit of alcohol? I'm 5 weeks out and dying for a small glass of wine lol x

Hi I'm post op from sunderland they say 3 months from there!!! It's a hell of s long time, not sure I'll last that long! X

Lol, well my bariatric nurse said to me to give it 6 weeks but it seems everyone has been given different times and I was kinda hoping someone had tried it a little earlier haha :) x

Lol, well my bariatric nurse said to me to give it 6 weeks but it seems everyone has been given different times and I was kinda hoping someone had tried it a little earlier haha :) x

I'm at s christening in March which will be around 7 weeks post think I might try it then! X

I had a bypass at sunderland on 1st Nov and was told 3 months. I was very naughty and had a wee glass of wine at Christmas so about 7-8 weeks out. I was fine with it but got a bit tipsy very quickly :)
I've had the odd small drink and haven't over indulged and have been ok with alcohol since then. I discussed it with the dietician at my follow up a few weeks ago and she was fine about it, her main concern was taking in the 'empty calories' but as I'm not a big regular drinker she said I was fine to have the odd one.

Back