• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone Go Abroad For Surgery?

Hi, im taking the decision to have my surgery in france. Im having a Gastric Sleeve on the 6th of November. I researched the company alot and the surgeon I was very impressed with the Representative and talking to other References who have had there surgery. I did not feel Pressurised in anyway plus I took a cooling off period to do my own research. I was refered by my Doctor for the Surgery but felt I did not want to go down that path only to be rejected and well I was determined to go ahead and have it done.

Hello,

this seems like a really old thread. Still, I'd be happy to say that I had my gastric sleeve surgery in Lithuania and am glad I chose nordbariatric clinic that has an exprienced surgeon Maleckas. I consulted him on skype before proceeding and did my homework with the research and comparisons which pointed towards lithuania. I was wary at first, but upon landing in kuanas I was greeted and picked up from the airport, all my questions answered. CLinic was clean, nurses caring and friendly.

Hi Snow White,

I'm thinking of having the plication too

Just wondering what the recovery time was and if you have any regrets.

It's a huge decision to make and I'm just thinking it would be good to get some advice before I make the jump X x

Not a single regret! Next week will be four years and it was by far the best decision I could have made. I went to Breclav in Czech. For more specific info inbox me and I will give you my email addy. xx

Back