• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

anyone go to st richards?

CHUCKY

hi again
Just wanted to update you all on my experience at st richards out patients.

Arrived at 12.45 for 1pm appointment with anaesitist not enough chairs to sit down so had to stand for 15 mins then dietitian took group of 5 people into a room and nurse took another few and some where sent for blood test so got a seat.

it was 3.15 b4 we were seen by anaesitist was only in room 5 mins and he asked me about 10 questions which could have got answers from gp or over phone i was so annoyed.
Drove 150 mile round trip and wasted a whole day for 5 mins consultation.
I can see why st richards have such long waiting list when unnessesary appiontments are made and then i have to go back again for pre-op and wait all over agaib.
Dont get me wrong i know they are busy there but 2and half hours is stupid time to wait but at least got to talk to some lovely people both pre and post op so wasnt complete waste of time.

Anyway enough moaning :eek:just thought you might like to know ...:)

julie x

sorry to hear about you experience i have only had to appts there but only had about 15 min wait for both.they def seem to be disorganised in the secretarial dept an rather abrupt if you call ,i sent a heartfelt plea by email on the 28th not had reply yet.were are you in the country if near me maybe we could meet for support an whinge take care;)

hi i live in hampshire near basingstoke anywhere near you?

You should email shaw sommers direct i did and got reply next day and that was on a saturday. who did you email?

julie x

hi i live in hampshire near basingstoke anywhere near you?

You should email shaw sommers direct i did and got reply next day and that was on a saturday. who did you email?

julie x
i live in guildford surrey not to far, i emailed secretaries were did you get his email address please:wave_cry:

i have just seen you are gulidford i am such a dib dab do:p
Yeah could meet half way do you drive?
I am out of work at moment got made redundant and going to wait till after my op now, do you work?

i have just seen you are gulidford i am such a dib dab do:p
Yeah could meet half way do you drive?
I am out of work at moment got made redundant and going to wait till after my op now, do you work?
yes i do drive an i work four days a week im a hairdresser it kills my feet in this weather.sorry to hear about your job what did you do:)

i worked for a company making posh designer mobile phones a sister company of nokia in church crookham fleet

would love to meet up for a coffee/chat
bet hairdressing is such hard work i trained as a chef but due to my size cant stand all day so maybe after i lost my weight i will be able to go to it. what stage are you at on your journey (sorry if you told me but so many people on here)

im similar to you saw shaw somers in feb an psych in april now judt waiting for pre op and a date nearly mug the posrie on a daily basis.know what you mean about being on feet all day mine spend most of the day screaming at me,an when i get home im to knackered to do anything lucky hubby pretty good an i pay my sis to clean house fortnightly god im useless sorry im moaning again take care

sorry you had such a bad experience im under them and have nothing but glowing reports from my time with them although christine the secretary can be a bit abrupt once you get to know here she is lovely and helped me out alot when i had a problem.
anytime your in town for clinic as i live in chichester please shout id love to meet up with people but dont drive so can never get to the get togethers:(

Back