• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Skin and boobs after weight loss

Cowgirl

Licks the lid of life!
Hi everyone,

I am quite worried about my skin during and after my weight loss. I am being banded on 28th oct and having always been a big girl I have always had a flabby tummy and a big bum! I intend to start going to the gym as soon as I have the all clear after my op but I was wondering if others could tell me their experiences and tips on what they have done, apart from having a TT at the end of it!

I'm willing to try alsorts or a TT if needed but if I could do a lot on my own that would save me having another major surgery.

Also, let's talk boobs!
I've been a 38D for years now and like the size of my boobs. I know Im gonna lose them a bit but want to know how others boobs have changed!?

Im expecting to have spaniels ears with south facing nipples:cry:, if this is the case I'll be having a boob job. Not to go massive but so they still look attractive as I'm still only 28!

Any help will be very apreciated!
Love
Gina!xxxx

Hi gina, i have always had big boobs a 38G to be honest. I am now a 36E and they are like a pair of deflated balloons! My hubbie has saved for me to have them sorted once i have lost all my weight. You don't notice with clothes on but they are down to my knees without a bra on:cry:

As for other lose skin yep have to say even with going to the gym 3 times a eek my belly is really saggy don't think c sections have helped that. again i will look at having this sorted once all my weight has gone.

Still feel happier shedding the pounds and being smaller. will just face the other problems when i reach my goal. good luck x

Hi Tammy

Thanks for your advice, could your hubby start saving for me too please!lmao!!!

Well done on your weight loss so far, its excellent!xxxx

Gina

I too am starting to get spaniels ears and loose skin on my tum and I have at least another 5 stone to lose, and I am at the gym 3 times a week to try and combat it. Is a bit early to say what the real result will be like, only time will tell!!

Hi Allie

Well the tummy thing is kinda bearable, I would have my boobs sorted before tummy I think. I love my boobs and I think I'll save next year and get them done as my year banding anniversary present!

Not that I want them like Pamela Anderson or anything, I just want nice shaped firm boobs! lol

I'm with you on that one always had boobs so to get deflated baloons is a new experience for me!!!!! sure my hubbie only saving as he's a boob man(ha ha) x

Well I havent even got one to save for me!

So I'll have to have them done to find one! Can't let my assets go!!

hi gina
i lost 7stone after having my first child and my boobs went south and were a size 34b so i went and treated myself to a booblift and implants and they turned into a 34ff (fu****g false) as they say lol. it was the best thing i had done really boosted my confidence my fiance hated them lol..
then i had my daughter last year and gained 6stone again..
so had my band done to try and help me due to diabetes and high bloodpressure..
still love my boobs tho..
emma

Yey Emma thats brilliant!

Hooray for boobs, I CAN'T WAIT TO GET A SMASHING NEW PAIR! LOL

hey gina
i call them my twins lol
when you have lost your weight i think the boob thing is the icing on cake with cherry on top lol or 2
emma x

Hi Emma, wow you already had the boob job done. would be really interetsted to hear about how the op was etc ta x

hi tammy
i went to belgium and had breast augmentation i was over there one night in hotel had the op and flew home..
i was a little sore as i had been cut under and on top as nipple had to be liffted..
but it was one of the best things i had done to boost self confidence maybe it was lifted a little too much at the time lol. went to my head well they nearly did..
they are saline implants and will have to be changed in 25yrs thats there life span.
hpe that helps
emma x

Back