• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone had dr el hasani as their surgeon?

Hi, wot was it like after? I hate baby food will I beable to have soups? I'm so scared that il get ill after and won't be able to look after my kids. Pls help need all the advice I can get?

I had a gastric band fitted by Mr. El Hasani 6 weeks ago tomorrow. He was very professional and I have no complaints. My scars are not healing too nicely though. I was expecting straight lines and have gotten two circles instead and two lines open at either ends, the smallest one is a perfect little line though. I am sure they will fade in time *she hopes*...

Hi I've been referred to Mr El Hassani. My Gp sent the letter a week ago and said I should receive an appointment within the next 3 weeks. I really can't wait x

I had El Hasini for my band with the hospital group.
A man of few words but he did the job well. My scars are neat and healing well. And my port is in a great location as the fill nurses always tell me !

Hi I’m unsure if anyone’s still on this thread??
I must say I love the support you guys have given to each other and huge congratulations to you all on your weight loss.
My journey is just beginning.
I’ve seen Dr Hasani who has agreed a bypass and I’ve be given my blood forms but I have no idea what happens next or how long I wait.
I’ve met the man of my dreams and we’ve booked our wedding for Oct 2020 so I’d love to be a nice size if not at my goal weight, I just never imagined myself ever being slim or ever getting married come to think of it. I’m just so paranoid that it will never happen. My BMI was just over 40 so I’m worried what if I’m just under when I next get weighed? Will he say No and take back my chance of a bypass? I’m such a worrier and with a wedding to organise and pay for it’s really playing on my mind. Do I get weighed again? I have no idea what happens after the initial meet?

Back