• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ruthw

ruthw

hi im ruth ive just seen dr el hasani in kent at the princess royal ,waiting to hear back .

Hi Ruth - welcome to the forum ! I had my bypass at Farnborough in May. If there's anything you want to know, just ask ! What did Mr ElHasani say he'd recommend for you ?

Hi Ruth and welcome to the site.:welcome2::welcome2::welcome2::welcome2:

he was very rude to me but said he thought i should have a gastric sleeve but because of crohns disease would have to see .when i spoke to the nurse she said the wait was 6 to 12 months .

hi im so glad to find some people in england ive been on utube looking at all the amercians

Hi Ruth, How come he was rude and in what way? Either way take no damn notice!! How dare he?????
wishing you all the very best on your journey. This site is wonderful keep in touch.
Linski x

Hi Ruth and welcome im also new to the sight and read everyones information and there advice realy helps. I go for my op on Friday hope your wait is not to long
Good Luck Charmaine

he was very rude to me but said he thought i should have a gastric sleeve but because of crohns disease would have to see .when i spoke to the nurse she said the wait was 6 to 12 months .

Ruth, he has absolutely no manners and is rude to everybody ! He's also a bit of a control freak - he keeps his patients in hospital for longer than most surgeons, insists on a tight regime... BUT he has an excellent reputation as a surgeon and you will be in very good hands, believe me.

Hi Ruth, How come he was rude and in what way? Either way take no damn notice!! How dare he?????
wishing you all the very best on your journey. This site is wonderful keep in touch.
Linski x

He's rude to everybody.... ! No excuses, but he's allowed to get away with it.

Hello and welcome Ruth, hope you get what you want...x

Hi Ruth
I know what you mean !! He was very rude to me too , i went on the list last December and im having my op on 7th oct.
At least you know its not personal as he's rude to everyone !! I hope you hear from them soon, the waiting is the worst bit.
Good luck with it all
Dawn xx

Hi Ruth
I know what you mean !! He was very rude to me too , i went on the list last December and im having my op on 7th oct.
At least you know its not personal as he's rude to everyone !! I hope you hear from them soon, the waiting is the worst bit.
Good luck with it all
Dawn xx

He might be a cold fish but at some level he really cares for his patients' welfare... he appeared at the foot of my bed every morning at 7am and phoned in on Sunday to check up on our progress.

He might be a cold fish but at some level he really cares for his patients' welfare... he appeared at the foot of my bed every morning at 7am and phoned in on Sunday to check up on our progress.
Yes i suppose we'd all rather he cared about us i suppose :) . Mind you, he may find a very rude patient if he turns up at my bed every morning at 7am :S im not a good morning person despite my name being Dawn lol, he may get some of his own medicine !!! ;) x

Hiya luv - welcome to WLS! ill look forward to following you on your journey xx

Hi Ruth and welcome to this really great forum i really hope that you get all the help and support you need .Marie X:welcome2:

Yes i suppose we'd all rather he cared about us i suppose :) . Mind you, he may find a very rude patient if he turns up at my bed every morning at 7am :S im not a good morning person despite my name being Dawn lol, he may get some of his own medicine !!! ;) x

LOL... don't worry - if you're not awake when he calls round they don't wake you up !

Phew thank goodness for that ! 7am indeed !! lol
mind you its a shame really, would like to give him my evil morning eyes lol
x Dawn

Back