• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ruthw

im becoming like a nutter all i do is watch surgery on utube and before and after photos ,i hope he lets me have an op ,do i have to wait for pct for funding at princess royal in orpington ,i seem to have none stopped eating since i saw the dr .im sure ive put on more weight ....i wont be able to get into my clothes soon but im not going to buy any more ..

thanks so much to everyone that has said hi ...im going through so many emotions at the moment, excuse my awful spelling ...i keep thinking something is going to happen to me during the ,ark at me not even given a proper yes yet and im planning my life lol.x

so you did wait the full year like the nurse said ,i hope i dont have too i will have put on another me lol,do you have to wait for the pct at princess royal ?

blimey 5 stone already you will be so small ....how long did you wait in the end ?

LOL... I think it's slowing down a bit now !
I joined the waiting list in September 2009 and had my op in May 2010.

what size clothes are you now
if you dont mind me asking ....

I was a size 28 and am now (just) into an 18 :happy036:
I've gone down roughly one size for each stone I've lost so far.

he was very rude to me but said he thought i should have a gastric sleeve but because of crohns disease would have to see .when i spoke to the nurse she said the wait was 6 to 12 months .
Hello Ruth and welcome .Its true what Rose and Dawn have said he is rude to everybody but I have heard he is an excellent surgeon so dont take it personaly,I was put on the waiting list in august so im waiting to hear you will get lot's advice on here so post away everybody is very helpful.
Mark

im becoming like a nutter all i do is watch surgery on utube and before and after photos ,i hope he lets me have an op ,do i have to wait for pct for funding at princess royal in orpington ,i seem to have none stopped eating since i saw the dr .im sure ive put on more weight ....i wont be able to get into my clothes soon but im not going to buy any more ..
Hi Ruth
YOU ARE NOT ALONE !!! ;) you sound just like me !! :D im a bit obsessed with you tube, this site, before and afters and i am now eating as though i will never eat again!! ive actually put on 1 1/2 stone since my initial appt with Mr. Rude ( EL Hasani) i too WILL NOT buy any more clothes till after the op.
I didnt have to wait for any pct funding, in fact i'd never even heard of 'pct' till i came on this site :O.

Im not sure but i think Mr EL H gets to decide who gets surgery or not , what stage are you at ? have you been to the info session with the gorgeous american bariatric nurse called Star yet ?
XX Dawn

oh my god i bet you feel like a new person every day have you got more energy x

You betcha ! I've more mental energy as well as physical.

heres hoping i get more energy to get back to a normal life for me and my family ,i spoke to the secartary the other day, and they said that iwould get a letter to come back and see the dr again to talk things over within the next three weeks ,i havent seen anyone exceot the dr yet .but ive got a lot of health issues to contend with lupus crohns rheaumatoid arthritis ..

heres hoping i get more energy to get back to a normal life for me and my family ,i spoke to the secartary the other day, and they said that iwould get a letter to come back and see the dr again to talk things over within the next three weeks ,i havent seen anyone exceot the dr yet .but ive got a lot of health issues to contend with lupus crohns rheaumatoid arthritis ..
Oh no ! Poor you !!! that IS a lot to contend with hun, hopefully they can make it work and get you on that list, it may even mean you get bumped up the list taking into account your other problems, fingers crossed for you hun
XX Dawn

got another date to see
the consultant on the 4 october at the princess royal in orpington so fingers crossed i get put on the waiting list ,this will be my second appointment with him...

Good luck Ruth.

Linski xxx

hi ruth im a new one as well trying to get a referal but had some great advise off some lovely people on her nice not to feel all alone hey xxxx

got another date to see
the consultant on the 4 october at the princess royal in orpington so fingers crossed i get put on the waiting list ,this will be my second appointment with him...

hi ruth,
thats the day before i go in :S, good luck with mr. Happy ( big lol )
xx Dawn

Back