• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

princess royal hospital,orpington,3rd may2012

i still believe

hi everyone,just wondered i know its along shot,if anyone on here,is having their op on the 3rd may,with mr el-hasani,at the princess royal in orpington?.im being admitted on the 1st of may,so would be nice to say hi to someone.
anyway whenever or wherever your op is...good luck,love nicky,x

Is this in Telford? If so I am having my bypass on 4th may but with mr sigurdsson in the private ward. Would be good to catch up of you are still around when I get there. I am going in that morning. Did they say why you had to go in 2 days early? Do you know how long you will be in for? Which op is planned?

Is this in Telford? If so I am having my bypass on 4th may but with mr sigurdsson in the private ward. Would be good to catch up of you are still around when I get there. I am going in that morning. Did they say why you had to go in 2 days early? Do you know how long you will be in for? Which op is planned?
hi honey,im sorry its not in telford ,its in kent.well they have only said come in on tuesday eve,then wednesday i will have the medicine to clear my bowels out...nice!!then the op is on thursday,they said i will be in hospital for a few days,depending how i feel.im having a bypass,and thats all i know at the mo,im having my pre op assessment on monday so i may find out some more information then.have you had your pre op assessment yet?nicky,x

Back