• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone had their bypass at Bham Heartlands

Rich0ne

Hi

I have been referred to Heartlands for RNY Bypass, only people I have met had theirs done at Walsall manor. Just wanted to get peoples opinions on the surgeons etc.

Richard:)

Hi

I have been referred to Heartlands for RNY Bypass, only people I have met had theirs done at Walsall manor. Just wanted to get peoples opinions on the surgeons etc.

Richard:)

hi richard
i'm due to have my opp a gastric sleeve at heartlands the surgeons there are very good i,m havin my opp done by mr kumar hope this helps
regards steve

Hi,
I had my bypass at Heartlands in May.
My surgery was done by Mr Kumar, was supposed to be Mr Nijjar and not quite sure why it wasn't.
The staff in the clinic and the surgical team I have found to be excellent, the ward staff not quite so excellent....I was on an ears, nose and throat ward and I'm not sure they knew what to do with me! Good news was that I only stayed in for one night! x

Hi,
I had my bypass at Heartlands in May.
My surgery was done by Mr Kumar, was supposed to be Mr Nijjar and not quite sure why it wasn't.
The staff in the clinic and the surgical team I have found to be excellent, the ward staff not quite so excellent....I was on an ears, nose and throat ward and I'm not sure they knew what to do with me! Good news was that I only stayed in for one night! x

hi scooby, how long did you wait at heartlands?

hi richard
i'm due to have my opp a gastric sleeve at heartlands the surgeons there are very good i,m havin my opp done by mr kumar hope this helps
regards steve

Hi Rambo, when were you referred to heartlands, i thought you were at manor. richard started at manor but has just had a letter inviting him to have his op at heartlands.

Mells, first saw the surgeon on the 3rd december 09 and had my op on 13th may this year x

Hi Rambo, when were you referred to heartlands, i thought you were at manor. richard started at manor but has just had a letter inviting him to have his op at heartlands.

hi mells
i was with the manor i went there in octlast year was with them six months and about to have my pre opps wen my ptc . i'm with coventry university hospital realised that they sent me to the wrong hospital they stopped using the manor because they were not happy with the after care there ?so i was sent to heartlands in april this year and seen the surgeon and the dieitain then told to wait for my date my funding is in place i,m on the waiting list so not long now hopefully
regards steve

Mr Super and his team have a most excellent reputation Richard. 5 years ago when i originally went for wls i went to Heartlands and was impressed by them!

Good luck with them...

Rambo, it won't be long for you now i'm sure! xx

Back