• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

heartlands appointment

Delighted you got good news, hopefully you won't have to wait much longer.

fantastic news Rambo.

Brilliant news Steve, let's hope it comes soon xxx

it was great to meet you today steve im so pleased that u have the funding and have the go ahead for the operation!! bring on the new us hey!! x

it was great to meet you today steve im so pleased that u have the funding and have the go ahead for the operation!! bring on the new us hey!! x

hi sue
yep today was a great day 4 both of us i,m sure your funding will soon be in place too,
it was really nice to meet both you and Rachael, it should not be to long now till our big day
all the best girl
take care
Steve x

Fantastic news Steve!

Great stuff! After all the messing about you've had, let's hope that this goes swiftly and smoothly! xx

good luck x

hi guys
i would just like to thank you one and all for your kind remarks and best wishes, this site is truly full of great people who's support is priceless,
i would like to wish all of you the very best with your own weight loss journeys
thank you
regards Steve

Fantastic news Steve, I'm so pleased you've finally got the go ahead after all that messing around before. Fingers crossed your date comes through sooner than later :fingerscrossed:

Back