• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

heartlands appointment

rambo

leicester tigers
hi all
well after the cock by my pct and six months wasted by them sending me to the wrong hospital for my bypass , i now have my appointment tomorrow 12th April with Mr Kumar at the correct hospital, heartlands lol, so hopefully i will know what the plan of attack Will now be and get this ball rolling once more after all the messing about lol, if any of you out there are having or had surgery at heartlands , i,d like to know what i can expect , i was at the pre opp stage at walsall manor when i had the rug pulled , so i,m just wondering what the procedure at the heartlands is, any info would be appreciated
regards Steve .

I met Mr Kumar once and he was lovely. I really enjoyed meeting him. He seemed like a fantastic surgeon.

Good luck Steve, i hope they take into account all the p*** ars*** around you had at the manor and you get on the list quick xx

good luck steve, hope all goes well for you.

Good luck Steve, i hope they take into account all the p*** ars*** around you had at the manor and you get on the list quick xx

hi Julie
i hope so too i have been informed by my pct that they have spoken to heartlands and explained the situation to them and told me i will be done in 18 weeks , pmsl we shall see will let you know how it go,s 2moro, not long for you now girl i see hope it gets done real soon for you girl
take care
Steve x

hi Julie
i hope so too i have been informed by my pct that they have spoken to heartlands and explained the situation to them and told me i will be done in 18 weeks , pmsl we shall see will let you know how it go,s 2moro, not long for you now girl i see hope it gets done real soon for you girl
take care
Steve x

That's brilliant news Steve, i hope they stick to their word!

Yeah not long for me now, i get my date a week Tuesday, will be the longest day of my life lol.. Am hoping to be done by end of May or early June.... God help them if they try and give me after then :)

Me and you are gonna be rocking this year mate x

Yeah not long for me now, i get my date a week Tuesday, will be the longest day of my life lol.. Am hoping to be done by end of May or early June.... God help them if they try and give me after then :)

Can I rock with you guys to??:rolleyes:

Good luck hope it goes well

xx

Good luck Rambo hope it all goes well for you after they have messed you around so much. Hope they take that into account and not keep you waiting around for too long.

Good luck for this afternoon Steve. You might get lucky and they might get you in before 18 weeks with all the cock ups at Walsall. x

Good luck Steve

I hope you get a date before 18 weeks though after all the messing around x

OY you two I want to rock with you as well

Excellent news Steve have got my fingers and toes crossed for you. Only problem now is I keep falling over.
GOOD LUCK:party0011:
Hurry up and give us the goss

heartlands update,
well i had my appointment with the surgeon Mr Kumar realy nice chap and we/he decided that the gastric sleeve is the right choice of opp for me, so i,m well pleased with that he also told me my funding is in place so all in all a good day for me,
then to top it off i met Rachel and tutusueshropshire and wot a lovely pair of Lady's they are ,
so its official i will be having a gastric sleeve ,i will be sent my opp date in the post also my pre opps will be posted out,so great news me thinks bring it on
regards steve

Congratulations Steve about time to, Hope you wont be waiting for to long

Back