• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

anyone had their surgery at St Richards Chichester or waiting for their

DONNA1974

Hi i had my pre assessment yesterday at St Richards hosp and was really pleased with it as it answered lots of questions and put my mind at rest...i just need to maintain my weight now or lose would be better.
Was wonderning how long ill have to wait now for the surgery date...and how people have found the whole experience at this hosp.

I waited 13 weeks until I heard, and 18 for my surgery. It was over Christmas, and they were breaching their waiting list at the time. They do try to follow the government guideline of maximum 18 weeks on the waiting list, but I know others have waited 10 or 12 weeks.

I had my op Saturday afternoon and the team there are amazing I was really anxious about everything I went on my own and they treated me like family you truly are in the best hands x

Had my assessment day on 14 Dec, pre op 1st May and ops on the 21st May
Everyone has been really helpful and friendly.
Hope time flies for you :)

Hi

I have my first appointment at Chichester tomorrow. I gather this is an assessment? Do I then have a pre-op and then the operation?

How long is everyone waiting from 1st appointment to actual op? Is it the 18 weeks?

Thanks for any info and if anyone has any valid questions I should be asking I'd be very grateful to have them.

I'm so excited and so nervous

xx

I had MDT Sept and op end Nov, a friend had her MDT day early feb and had her op last week if that's any help :) good luck they are fabulous there.

Back