• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone having their Band fitted this weekend

vanilla-cupcake

Hi, im having my band fitted on saturday, I cant wait, im so excited about being thin again, after 3 children, 2 of them massive...10lb 11oz & 10lb 14.5oz I can safely say my body definately isn't what it used to be :sigh: but im not getting down about it anymore as the new 'me' starts on Saturday!

I was hoping some of you on here will be going through the same as me this weekend so we can support each other, I havn't told anyone im having this op apart from parents so I dont really have a big support network, I have been going through a really bad patch at the minute with my parents, they aren't your luvy duvy type parents :( which is very upsetting but they aren't going to change now!

My hubby is coming with me to Bromsgrove and is only able to take Monday off work so im at home alone with the children all week, one of them being only 9 months so im thinking that will be quite dificult with lifting etc, my hubby is fantastic I couldn't wish for anyone better and i can tell him absolutely anything but I like being able to pop on here and speak to people who are in the same position as me

Kate

good luck both of you x

Back