• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone know a Chocolate flavouring I can add to my milk

Hi, just got off the phone to Luton, had a letter Saturday offering me an appointment with the dietician, post milk diet, for Friday Oct 7 at 15.30. Was a bit disappointed with this as it meant it would be over 5 weeks between appointments, I also work Friday (only do two days a week), and the thought of the M25 on a Friday rush hour was a bit daunting. Anyway I have now managed to have this changed to Thursay, 29th Sept, I started this milk diet on the 1st, so it will be exactly four weeks, so I'm much happier although I would have obviously attended the other appointment, I realise that I'm very lucky to be able to have this surgery and if they say jump, I shall ask how high

Had to laugh when I read that. If anyone asks me to jump they will be blooming lucky if I can manage an inch off the ground :8855:

Think you are doing remarkably well and good for you sticking to it all and losing all that weight already. Well done. Hope I can do half as well on my pre op diet. Starting week two today and hope I can lose more. So far I have lost 5lbs last week.

One think though. The Bariatric Nurse told me that I needn't really worry about liver shrinkage as with having the gastric band already it probably will be small enough already. I have my doubts though and am still worried that my liver will not have shrunk enough. But that's me, I fret over everything :8855:

Good luck with the rest of your pre-op. I will prolly be on the losers bench before you but will make space and keep your seat warm :)

Hi Chris, well done on the weight loss. I start my milk diet on Monday - have all my things in just have to do the supermarket shop tomorrow for more milk and yogs and whatever hubby wants for the week.

Hi Neeta

How did you do on your first day, hope it went well, I'm off to find that cow;)

Had to laugh when I read that. If anyone asks me to jump they will be blooming lucky if I can manage an inch off the ground :8855:

Think you are doing remarkably well and good for you sticking to it all and losing all that weight already. Well done. Hope I can do half as well on my pre op diet. Starting week two today and hope I can lose more. So far I have lost 5lbs last week.

One think though. The Bariatric Nurse told me that I needn't really worry about liver shrinkage as with having the gastric band already it probably will be small enough already. I have my doubts though and am still worried that my liver will not have shrunk enough. But that's me, I fret over everything :8855:

Good luck with the rest of your pre-op. I will prolly be on the losers bench before you but will make space and keep your seat warm :)

When I spoke to the dietician last Thursday, she said that they were booking the December surgeries and hopefully I might make the January list, so please keep seat very warm. Think you'll be well ahead of me but wishing you everything good you wish for youself.

Back