• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

App tomorrow

Dizzy79

I have my app tomorrow with my gp following him getting the letter from the pct approving funding for a tummy tuck,my dr arranged this app, I've no idea why, so am a little nervous :/ I'm hoping he will give me some sort of ring and book letter to arrange an appointment at the hospital.
I'm going to do a diary for all you ladies as I go through it all,inc before and after pictures,as I kno how much I love reading and seeing what all you other ladies have had done inc the outcome,hope everyone is well xxx

congrats on getting your funding, are you already under a plastics consultant? if not maybe your GP wants to discuss the referal to a surgeon... dont worry the hard bot was getting the funding ...good luck with the appointment .

judybrowneyes said:
congrats on getting your funding, are you already under a plastics consultant? if not maybe your GP wants to discuss the referal to a surgeon... dont worry the hard bot was getting the funding ...good luck with the appointment .

Thanks love,I'm not sure how it works round our way,do you get a choice in surgeon? Your right though the hardest part was getting funding,I should relax,I've got him a bottle of jack Daniels as a thank you to take with me,think I need a drink of it myself lol xxx

lol oh yes good idea, well have you checked out on here about nhs surgeons in your area see who is good... informations is power!!! best of luck and cheers!! lol

judybrowneyes said:
lol oh yes good idea, well have you checked out on here about nhs surgeons in your area see who is good... informations is power!!! best of luck and cheers!! lol

Lol cheers ! Should of seen the Dr's face Jude when I gave him the bottle haha! I'll check out surgeons on here later xxx

Back