• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

little help? New to the site.

kaya

Hi all, Hope you are all well, Long story short I have been referred for a tummy tuck on the NHS, they have received my letter off the GP and the pictures and have said all I do now is wait until they write letting me know if I meet the criteria.... so my question is, does anyone know what the criteria is? I am just so nervous and I hate waiting. Thanks, Kaya.

Hi all, Hope you are all well, Long story short I have been referred for a tummy tuck on the NHS, they have received my letter off the GP and the pictures and have said all I do now is wait until they write letting me know if I meet the criteria.... so my question is, does anyone know what the criteria is? I am just so nervous and I hate waiting. Thanks, Kaya.

hi there i have just been told that the funding for my tt has been aproved .but then again i live in suffolk it depend's on were you live as to the pct in that area . i hope this is helpful there is on here about the pct in the diffrent area's and they have a link going to the web page's to i do hope this help's you.

Back