• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Appetite back

I live in Essex and go to Harley street to see them. I have my first post-op appointment with Wendy on Saturday, and then my first fill in a couple of weeks.

How much did you have put in on your first fill?

I cant wait for Saturday when I can find out where my port is! I have no idea where the hell it is at the mo. lol xx

Oh I'm not venturing that far! I'm near Sheffield. I had 4mls in on my 1st fill then 2 on my 2nd, my band holds 9mls. It was great to see them on my post op check. It reassures you that everything is ok. Let us know how you get on. Wendy will tell you when it will be safe for your 1st fill. They like to get it you working as soon as it's safe. It's all exciting!!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

My aftercare package was only for 2 years so ran out in April, so no I dont get to see Wendy any more. She is lovely isnt she?

She's brill, they all are. I'm so glad I chose them, you hear so many horror stories of slack providers on here. Did you have a small defill when you reached your goal? Are you finding it easy to maintain? X

Yeah Wendy and Coleen are both lovely. Its because of Wendy I chose WLS Group over others :) Plus she won my mum round (who was very dubious of me having an op to lose weight) so that swung it.

Ive got 3 years after care, 2 years of unlimted fills and then I think I can have 2 or 3 further adjustments in the 3rd year. Its very exciting :) x

Nope no defill, Im at the point where Im neither gaining or losing so no need. Im being mindful at the moment of getting to complacent with that! x

Sparkle-k said:
Yeah Wendy and Coleen are both lovely. Its because of Wendy I chose WLS Group over others :) Plus she won my mum round (who was very dubious of me having an op to lose weight) so that swung it.

Ive got 3 years after care, 2 years of unlimted fills and then I think I can have 2 or 3 further adjustments in the 3rd year. Its very exciting :) x

I'd echo all of this, at least they deliver on their promise. I've already got my first 2 fill dates for Sheffield and Bradford next month n can't wait!!!

Back