• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

May Op Ladies/Gents

Gems123

Hello, I was banded in May and was just wondering how my fellow May banders are getting on, I am due to have a fill on 20th June and am in that (I think) difficult stage where my appetite is back and I don't want to over eat, am starting to worry I won't lose weight but I am sure I will start to when I get a fill, anyone else out there feeling like this?

Gems:sigh:

Hi. Had my band on 6 may. Had my first fill today.it did not hurt in the slightest.
seen the dietician first - I've lost 30% of my body weight. They sed that's amazing an unusual. Above yearly average
dietician is chuffed. U only supposed to loose 50% in 2 year. 2 stone down xx

Hi. Had my band on 6 may. Had my first fill today.it did not hurt in the slightest.
seen the dietician first - I've lost 30% of my body weight. They sed that's amazing an unusual. Above yearly average
dietician is chuffed. U only supposed to loose 50% in 2 year. 2 stone down xx

Wow thats amazing, well done you!
glad to hear the fill didn't hurt too :)

Hi Gems

I was banded on 28th May - all going well so far, healed nicely and feeling good.

In last couple of days I have started to get a few hunger pangs and I am eating more each day - not due for a fill until end June/beginning of July at earliest, so will just be following a healthy eating plan and tracking everything I eat on MFP until then.

Justine x

Back