• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Appointment Walsall Manor Friday 17th.

Linski

Well it's finally here, I see Dr Kendrick tomorrow afternoon. I an really nervous as I am unsure what he will ask me and if he will put me on the list. Seems like an age since I was referred. Please keep your fingers crossed I make it onto the surgery waiting list! Will let you know how it goes, just plan on being truthful?

Love to all

Linski xxxx

Good Luck Linski

Thinking of you Lin, keep us posted Angel.. willing you on your way.

Love and humungous hugs always xxx

Best wishes Lin, I'll be thinking of you.
Grace xxx

Thanks everyone for you kind wishes and good luck messages.

I am now on the waiting list!!! I am so happy best christmas present ever - Heavens knows what I will be like when I get a date!

Mr Kendrick was really nice but put me through it a little. Everything he said was 100% right but he made no bones about what I need to do mentally both pre and post op.

Thanks again,
A very happy Linski xxxxx

Linski said:

I am now on the waiting list!!! I am so happy best christmas present ever - Heavens knows what I will be like when I get a date!

Mr Kendrick was really nice but put me through it a little. Everything he said was 100% right but he made no bones about what I need to do mentally both pre and post op.

Thanks again,

Hi my Mark first appointment yersterday how long did it take to mr Kenndrick Thanks

Linski said:

Thanks again,

Hi my Name Mark went to manor for my first appointment how long did have to wait to see mr Kendrick very nervous thanks

Hi my Name Mark went to manor for my first appointment how long did have to wait to see mr Kendrick very nervous thanks

Hi Mark, Doctor referred me early May. My first appointment was Aug 4th and so around 4 and half months. I don't know if you are aware but you will need to keep chasing Walsall Manor as the admin is appalling to be honest. Where do you live as if you are Walsall the process is different?
I understand you being nervous and WLS is a hard and drawn out process. Keep in touch with this site as you will get all the support and friendship you need to see you through. I come on here every single day and everyone is so inspirational. We are all in the same boat and have one goal, this site has become like a second family to me.

Linski x

Last edited:
Brilliant news Linski, what a great Christmas present for you. Getting on the waiting list is a big leap forward xxx

Thanks Sugga I know a great milestone in this journey isn.t it? Yours is very soon now I believe?

Linski xx

Back