• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

appointments

mandyl

hi everyone
ive got anaesthist and dietician app coming up very soon:talk017:and i want to be really excited but instead just worry worry.
dont know what to expect at the appointments and worried that im not dieting at the moment. also what happens after these two appointments? i was originally waiting for physch app but veila at hospital said we will sort that later,im wondering if maybe they arent bothering with this??
thanks guys
mandy xx

Hi Mandy. Did you get 3 questionnaires to complete which asked you all sorts of questions about how you are feeling etc. I think how you answer those questions depends on whether you have to see the physch. That's my understanding anyway. As for the not dieting at the moment.....that's why you're having the surgery isn't it!!!!! Anyway, when you start the pre-op diet you'll lose weight anyway and that's what they will concentrate on. If I'm wrong, I'm sure that someone will come along and correct me. All the best. Julie x

Hi there, you must stop worrying. The aneathetist will want to see you so they can check out your health. They will just talk to you to make sure its safe to put you under.The dietician will talk to you about the diet you'll be on after your op and to make sure you understand what it all entails. Calm down you're going to be fine.Good luck with both appointments.xxGaynorxx

thanks julie
no havent had any questionaires either. thanks for repyling was thinking i might have offended someone xx

thanks gaynor. i shall try ive always worried for the world lol. xxx

Back