• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Apt at Homerton

How exciting...you won’t needs a lot, loose fitting nightie or pyjama, a sports bra if you don’t fancy hanging free 😉, a pillow to hold over your tummy on the journey home, phone and phone charge, iPad and iPad charger, kindle etc, dry mouth spray, sugar free squash if your fussy, slippers, ear plugs and eye mask, xactually there is a thread about what to pack maybe take a look at that, others will be able to add to this list, my minds gone blank now, sorry,

OH MY GOODNESS TAKE EARPLUGS! lol!

As for the rest of what Bling suggested, I would say it's good advice. But doubly so for earplugs. When I had my surgery there was an older woman on the ward who literally shouted all bloody night long, telling the nurses how cruel they were to her, how she'd wet herself and no sooner than the nurses would get her sorted out that she was shouting that she'd messed herself. Argh! I said to one of the nurses in the night when they were checking my vitals that they had the patience of saints! I know she couldn't help it, but damn...

Good luck for surgery! And give two fingers to anyone who's negative about it. I have always been incredibly honest about my surgery with people and put them straight if they try and put me down for it. There is so much misunderstanding about what bariatric surgery is about and that it is an easy way out and I feel that part of my job having gone through it is to be a bit of an ambassador and 'educator' (as much as I can be, at least) to dispel a lot of the myths surrounding it.

OH MY GOODNESS TAKE EARPLUGS! lol!

As for the rest of what Bling suggested, I would say it's good advice. But doubly so for earplugs. When I had my surgery there was an older woman on the ward who literally shouted all bloody night long, telling the nurses how cruel they were to her, how she'd wet herself and no sooner than the nurses would get her sorted out that she was shouting that she'd messed herself. Argh! I said to one of the nurses in the night when they were checking my vitals that they had the patience of saints! I know she couldn't help it, but damn...

Good luck for surgery! And give two fingers to anyone who's negative about it. I have always been incredibly honest about my surgery with people and put them straight if they try and put me down for it. There is so much misunderstanding about what bariatric surgery is about and that it is an easy way out and I feel that part of my job having gone through it is to be a bit of an ambassador and 'educator' (as much as I can be, at least) to dispel a lot of the myths surrounding it.
Hey your reply made me chuckle 🤭

im day 2 on LSD, yesterday was flipping hard today seems a little easier although I must admit I have been reading about how cheating affects the liver loool.

Girl that is the attitude I am beginning to adopt!!!

Hey,
I am now 4 days until my op, the LRD has been an experience and has forced me to reflect on my will power & dedication.
Got an apt tomorrow to do COVID swab, the self isolate until op day!!!

Hey,
I am now 4 days until my op, the LRD has been an experience and has forced me to reflect on my will power & dedication.
Got an apt tomorrow to do COVID swab, the self isolate until op day!!!
Suc( an exciting time, keep s posted when you feel up to it, I guess this has helped you get Christmas organised nice and early too x

Suc( an exciting time, keep s posted when you feel up to it, I guess this has helped you get Christmas organised nice and early too x
Yes it has!!! I am now waiting for the call to let me know which time I have to go in tomorrow. I had my covid swab and havent heard anything so I am happy to assume its a negative.
Will be packing my bag this afternoon, excited, nervous and grateful X

Back