• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

MDT WAITING AT HOMERTON

Michelle79

Hello everybody just seen all the revelent people now and waiting for decison whether I will get the surgery at homerton hospital my consultant says it can take up to 8 weeks! Torture! Hoes any follow Homerton people know how long they waiting and has anyone been refused at this point my consultant says I would benefit from surgery and I fit all the nice guidelines but can't stop stressing that they won't fund me

Hi sorry I can't help with any of your questions I'm just starting my juorney but would like to wish you good luck I'm sure everything will be fine in regards to been accepted for surgery x

I have too tired of the constant battle with my weight and diets I have problems with my back which is getting worse i really hope they allow me the surgery to help me change my life xx

Hello everybody just seen all the revelent people now and waiting for decison whether I will get the surgery at homerton hospital my consultant says it can take up to 8 weeks! Torture! Hoes any follow Homerton people know how long they waiting and has anyone been refused at this point my consultant says I would benefit from surgery and I fit all the nice guidelines but can't stop stressing that they won't fund me
Hi Michelle,
I just wanted to know if you have your date yet and how long it took from initial appointment to surgery date? Many thanks and good luck

Hi Michelle, I just wanted to know if you have your date yet and how long it took from initial appointment to surgery date? Many thanks and good luck
Hello I've just found out yesterday that I got the go ahead and that my operation will be at the end of April they will give me all the dates next week which is not very long as my first appointment was in January but it depends if you need extra tests like the sleep study or an endoscopy which will depend on your epworth score that you did on the questionaire and if you suffer from reflux and heartburn. Good Luck with yours x x

Hi Michelle
Just had letter from my gp asking me to go in as the Homerton wrote to them as my blood test results are .... who knows what, couldn't get an appointment until 30th. Just lad that it wasn't a refusal letter. Good luck with yours, keep me posted x

Hi Michelle Just had letter from my gp asking me to go in as the Homerton wrote to them as my blood test results are .... who knows what, couldn't get an appointment until 30th. Just lad that it wasn't a refusal letter. Good luck with yours, keep me posted x
Don't worry I had one of those because I was insufficient in some vitamins so had to be supplemented. Does it not say on the letter they sent you about what your lacking in mine did ? X

No they just said to make an appointment non urgent. I bet your really excited and a little scared, I hope I don't have t wait too long for mine, I've been trying for 5 years! I've done more life twice! At least it ill all be worth it in the end ;-)

No they just said to make an appointment non urgent. I bet your really excited and a little scared, I hope I don't have t wait too long for mine, I've been trying for 5 years! I've done more life twice! At least it ill all be worth it in the end ;-)
Why did you have to do it twice? X

Back