• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

aqua swim

carol150

past my goal down to 11st
morning all. well went to my first aqua swim this morning and it nearly killed me and it was for the over 60 but there were Jung ones in there to thank god my legs are a bit sore this morning but think it may be from the gym yesterday i have had to cancel tomorrows work out as got a phone call last night from my daughter to say mt 4year old grandson wants to talk to me .he said nanny i need you and granddad to come over here to take me to the fun fair in the morning cos mum cant take me cos of will (new baby) and daddy's at work and i been ever so good nanny and i got some Penny's .what can you say to the fun fair here we come lol:)

Well done Carol !
Don't worry abut cancelling your workout - I'm sure you'll get plenty of exercise at the funfair with your grandson tomorrow !

thanks Rosa would probably be easier to go to the gym bless him lol

Well done on your aqua fit and family always come first :)

Well done on your aqua fit and family always come first :)
thanks mixman now know how you fell when you get on your bike it is 3pm and want to go down the gym again today am getting a right buss from it but no i must not over do it have never felt like this before i always hated the gym now i love it .i am a bit worried that i will stop losing weight and gain muscle instead but will gross that bridge when i come to it lol.

i am a bit worried that i will stop losing weight and gain muscle instead but will gross that bridge when i come to it lol.

Even if you do, it will only be for a short while & as muscle burns more calories than fat, it's better for balancing calorie intake....I'm sure looking well ripped will make up for it! Doing great btw xxx

How cute! You couldn't refuse that, so sweet Ive got some penny's bless his cotton socks lol. You'll be walking exercising anyway without realizing you are. Hope he's nothing like my youngest otherwise you'll be running instead lol. Enjoy your trip to the fair xxx

Just looked at how much weight you've lost, WOW!!! that's fast, well done xxx

Back