• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling unwell!!

I hope they sort it out for you Anez, if can be a bit miserable can't it. Try just an ounce of food every hour on the hour if you can, that worked for me for a little while.

Over the weekend have been sick a couple of times not every meal so I know I don't have a blockage. Went to work as normal and about 2pm had a bit of chicken, then it started had chest pains and felt really unwell was sick again but felt that bad had to go home. Ran in the house to be sick again but it was only like thick frothy salaver didn't feel better all night and went to bed about 9.

Got up in the morning but had no energy at all and rang in work to say I wasn't well enough and felt no better on Wednesday. I have still got no energy, no appetite and would be quite thankful if I never had to eat again as I worry about every meal and it takes so long to eat the very little I can eat.

Anyway phoned the hospital and explained how and what was happening to me and they want me in first thing in the morning, god knows what they are going to do but I can't carry on like this.:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
get_well_soon-1kidAJphotob203x186.jpg

Back