• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling unwell!!

Nezzy

Over the weekend have been sick a couple of times not every meal so I know I don't have a blockage. Went to work as normal and about 2pm had a bit of chicken, then it started had chest pains and felt really unwell was sick again but felt that bad had to go home. Ran in the house to be sick again but it was only like thick frothy salaver didn't feel better all night and went to bed about 9.

Got up in the morning but had no energy at all and rang in work to say I wasn't well enough and felt no better on Wednesday. I have still got no energy, no appetite and would be quite thankful if I never had to eat again as I worry about every meal and it takes so long to eat the very little I can eat.

Anyway phoned the hospital and explained how and what was happening to me and they want me in first thing in the morning, god knows what they are going to do but I can't carry on like this.:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
Sorry to hear you are not well, hope docs will sort you out tomorrow keep us posted xxx

Good Luck

Oh hun, sorry to hear you're not so good. At least the hospital have told you to go there, so you should at least know what's what before the weekend, instead of worrying over the weekend which happens so often.
Hope you feel better soon. x x

I am so sorry you are ill. I hope the hospital can sort this out for you ASAP.

You and food are having a real pants time, i hope they sort you out in the morning, let us know how you get on xx

Sorry you are having a rough time - really hope things settle soon x

Nez chin up sweetheart - i know life stinks at the moment but you will get there and i hope they are able to give you some help tomorrow.

Sending hugs and fairy dust for you to feel better and have more energy xx

oh dear hunny hope you feel much better real soon and you get back on track to the wonderful journey of the new you emerging. All the very best of luck to you, keep us informed of how you are we will all worry about you. Take care and lots of angel kisses to take the pain away xxx

Hi Anez,
Sorry your not feeling to well hun, I felt like that for a few weeks around about 3 months post Op and I think it was because i was eating to fast & not chewing my food up properly, Maybe thats it?
I have now learnt to eat real slow & chew chew chew lol other wise the same happens to me, Its only a thought, but thought i would mention it.
Hope you get whatever it is sorted tomorow & Hope your feeling better real soon. x

Hope the hosp sort it out for you hun xx:D

Hi Anez

Sorry you feel so bad right now...I'm sure they'll sort it out for you tomorrow...They sound like a great team getting you back so quickly to check all's well.

good luck...let us know how you got on.

(((hugs)))

Sorry to read you are poorly Nezzy... I hope the hospital has sorted you out now and you are feeling heaps better. x

Saw Mr Khan today he is sending me an appointment to have a camera down, will be having that in about 5 weeks. He is writing to my doctor for him to prescribe Fasttabs and gave me a prescription for sickness tabs, so hopefully will be sorted soon, Thank you all for your best wishes xxxxx

Lets hope everything gets sorted and settles down into a normal living pattern. Sending hugs with fairy dust xx

Back