• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ARGHHH!!

I know! Well it was a stone in total - as I said I don't know how much of that was water and it will probably go back on just as quick if that is the case. I feel absolutely fine today! I found my notes and I was 142kg on my last weigh in.. so I'm aiming to be around 130kg by pre-op. I will do my next weigh in maybe Saturday next week and i'll see what it says then? How is your diet going this week?

I know! Well it was a stone in total - as I said I don't know how much of that was water and it will probably go back on just as quick if that is the case. I feel absolutely fine today! I found my notes and I was 142kg on my last weigh in.. so I'm aiming to be around 130kg by pre-op. I will do my next weigh in maybe Saturday next week and i'll see what it says then? How is your diet going this week?

Hopefully it will stay off :) it's going ok although this last 4lb won't shift and I need it gone by Thursday to be at where I was at my last appointment even though when I spoke to the dietician last week she said as long at I havnt gone above my initial weight I'm fine and I'm below that now so I should be ok although I don't really want to risk it so I'm limiting myself to 600 calories a day up until Thursday to see if that will shift it...

You can do it :) have they given you a specific date in July? I'm so excited fr you that it would be next month you have your op :0

You can do it :) have they given you a specific date in July? I'm so excited fr you that it would be next month you have your op :0

I'm going to try my best just wish this water retention would go away then that would be more than 4lb gone my feet are soo swollen...they said they have reserved me a date in July they didnt say what day but they can't give it to me until my weights been checked and they have gone through the pre op and post op diet sheets... I'm so excieted I just don't want to go and blow it now :( so need this 4lb off asap

Well as you've said you know your less than you original weight.. Can you imagine what its going to be like knowing you have a date to aim for and after that as long as you do what they tell you you are guaranteed to lose every week :eek:

I just keep thinking to myself mine feels like years off and I keep thinking this time next year I will have had it and I won't feel like the fat sweaty weirdo that can't do anything :(

Well as you've said you know your less than you original weight.. Can you imagine what its going to be like knowing you have a date to aim for and after that as long as you do what they tell you you are guaranteed to lose every week :eek:

I just keep thinking to myself mine feels like years off and I keep thinking this time next year I will have had it and I won't feel like the fat sweaty weirdo that can't do anything :(

I know, I think when I acctually get that call offering me a date I will pass out lol and will definatly be in floods of tears, iv waited so long for this I originally got funding in 2009 but I didn't feel mentally ready so Told them I didn't want to take it any further which they agreed I wasn't ready... All I want is to wake up from the surgery and as long as I do and I'm ok I'm not bothered how fast the weight comes off because I know it definatly will... I honestly can not wait for my new life im going to be unstoppable :)

I hope it went okay for you today?! Let me know :)

I hope it went okay for you today?! Let me know :)

It didnt go to well :( and i had put on 2lb by there scales, I was honest about my eating habits and iv been finding it hard this last month and I put 10lb on and lost it through basically starving myself and she was a it worried about that... I could have have and said everything they wanted to hear but I want this to work for me so I had to be honest.. She wasn't to bothered about the slight weight gain but she wants me to do the pre op diet for 4 weeks (low fat low sugar low carbs) as they don't do the milk diet anymore she said, so she has given me the pre op diet sheet and I go back in 4 weeks and she wants me to lose 2lb a week so about 8lb in total then I can have my date on that day... They never told me at any of my other apps that I needed to lose weight but she said everybody had to lose weight because that's the only way to prove to them were putting the healthy post op eating into practise... So all in all I was dissapointed, but I just need to get my head down and do this now iv got 4 weeks to prove myself

Tbh it could have been a lot worse!!! Like that poor lady who they told to just come back again in a few months time and try again?

Hopefully this will give you a bit of a nudge to get it off :) So I take it they are postponing the July date unless the date is at the end of July and they say yeah its next week!! that would be awesome.

Quick update: I have nearly completed week 2 of not eating crap on the lunch time.

Weigh in day tomorrow - I had a quick peak last night and it looks as if i've definitely put some of that water back on but how much weight in total not sure. Will update tomorrow :)

Back