• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

As Promised, New Piccies!

Cuppacocoa

wants the sunshine back!
Before.....

25897-albums2081-picture12705.jpg

And after... 7 months later, 7 stone 3lbs down, size 18, taken last night on our way out to a party...

25897-albums2081-picture13143.jpg

25897-albums2081-picture13144.jpg

Cuppa xx

You look absolutely stunning, you must feel like you've scaled Kilimanjiro! Way to go :) xx

You can't put a price on the happiness this surgery brings to some people :)

Your are absolutely right Mixman, and thank you xx

You look blooming fantastic! Well done! xx

WOW WOW WOW you look totally amazing and positively happy - well done you xxx

WOW!! What a transformation, another absolute success story ;)

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments! You'd be saying differently if you could see me now, we got in late then watched BGT which I'd recorded from earlier... definately got the 'morning after the night before' look today!!! :crazy: :D

Cuppa xx

Wow Cuppa!
You look amazing and I can't spot an ounce of loose skin on you either.
Well done xxx

Whoa! Just missed the part where you said you are a size 18. You look about a 12! x

:wow: Amazing!!! What a transformation, you look stunning hun!!! :banana dancer:

Last edited:
Wish I was Leanne! Can wear a 16 in some clothes now, depending on the style. And the loose skin is there I promise you, if I were to turn my arms a bit they would hang down quite horribly and my belly is really not a pretty sight at all! :eek:

Cuppa xx

You look fab Cuppa, so trendy and happy and no way do you look an 18!

Bloody lovely! What a transformation and you look glowing......well done you are an inspiration for all us pre-oppers X

Oh Hayley, I cant begin to tell you how happy I am for you. You look absolutely gawjuss... and years younger, and as some one else said - so happy.

Truly, truly delighted for you. xx

oh my god cuppa you are stunning and wow what a dress. You look fanbloodytastic hun and like the others said you no way look a size 18 you really do look like a size 12. I hope I can look half as good as that soon and i'll be chuffed. What a smile you have as well. Like the status says you can't put a price on the happiness this brings to people it true is a life changing operation for us all.
Well done hunnie you look great and hope you feel it too xxx

Back