• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New photos, 6 1/2 stone down!

Cuppacocoa

wants the sunshine back!
:wavey:Hi everyone! :wavey:

Just thought I'd post a couple of up to date photos, taken this afternooon by my son. I will post the horrific pic as a comparison, as much as I can't bear to look at it. I'm 6 1/2 stone down with 3 stone still to go. Finally stopped being so tight and bought this new outfit this morning, all in a size 18. :D

Cuppa xx
25897-albums2081-picture12705.jpg
25897-albums2081-picture12935.jpg
25897-albums2081-picture12936.jpg

Bl***y hell cuppa you look amazing. I can't believe the difference in your b4 and after pics!

Well done x

WOW WOW WOW .... you look amazing ... and what a lovely outfit. You should be soooooo proud.....you look years younger too x

Woweeeeeee what a difference!!!!! You look absolutely fantastic and so attractive, lucky thing lol. Nice outfit and yes, even nice wallpaper, oh aren't you a lucky girl hee hee. Just want to say you are an inspiration to us all yet again, hope I can follow your example when I get my op xxxxxxx

Awww you all say such lovely things, thank you xxxx :thankyou::flowers:xxxx

Cuppa xx

Hubba hubba hubba!!!

You look positively glowing xx

It's not just your weight though, it's everything about the way you project that healthiness :)

I'm with the Mixster all the way on this, just one more thing though......

How much more confident do you look in your own skin? Awesome, absolutely ******* awesome... xx

ps, loving the wallpaper (sorry i can't help it, i'm a woman!)

good god, i'm gob smacked!!!!!!!!!!amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
are you sure thats you and not your sister. lol.

You look sensational Hayley. Huge well done hun.

Where is your top from... its gorgeous... me want one!

You look absolutely amazing, well done. Thank you for being brave enough to show us the before pictures it has really inspired me.:)

Wow what amazing comments, thank you so much! I can't see what you lot see, a bit slimmer yes but any more than that, no! :eek:

Sam the whole outfit is from Asda - the top was...wait for it...a tenner! The white linen trousers...a tenner! The denim jacket £16. £36 the lot, bargain!! :D

Cuppa xx

You look fab, well done hun xx:D:D

WOW Hayley - wonderful is not the word :D

Amazing difference and you look SOOO happy :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Back