• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New photos, 6 1/2 stone down!

WOW girl ur looking real good well done u x

WOW u look stunning well done to u and u have such a gorgeous pretty face, luving ur cropped jeans jacket i just got one practically identical xx

You are all so incredibly kind, thank you SO much! You really know how to boost a girl's confidence! :grouphugg::flowers::flowers::grouphugg:
A very flattered Cuppa xx

:)you look amazing Cuppa-well done:)

You look fantastic wow such a massive change even from your last lot of pictures, you look so much smaller than an 18 them pants will be dropping off you in no time (and i dont mean when mr cuppa sees you lol) Hayley you have done a brilliant job and look stunning a total star x bet your so glad you did them very first pictures now arnt you, so lovely to look back on how far you have come in such a short space of time x well done x by the way your son takes some good pictures you should hire him out for weddings lol x

Go girl!!!!! Hayley you really do look fantastic! I'm 9stone 9lb down and havent posted any pictures yet but you have given me the confidence to now! I need to lose 5lb in 3 weeks(fingers crossed) to lose a total of 10 stone before my years surgiversary so will leave it till then to do so. You should be very proud xxx

2 Words...... Absolutely Stunning and sexy.

Ok....so it was 4 words, sue me. lol :)

Goodness me, you look so beautiful, absolutely amazing!!!!

If I get to look half as lovely as you I'll be happy.

Well done sweetheart.

xxx

OMG Hayley you look absolutely bloody amazing hun.:happy036:
They say the camera never lies, well it certainly hasn't on this occasion!!

You are an absolute superstar and a real inspiration.:party0019:
Congratulations sweetheart, you should be so proud of yourself.

Thank you all so so SO much again for your fab replies, I'm genuinely touched by all the responses. :eek: My lovely hubby Mr Cuppa has been away all week, he returned home last night and I showed him this thread with all it's replies. Couldn't believe it when I realised he had tears streaming down his cheeks!!! :eek: Bless him he was really overwhelmed with the comments and I now know he is a really proud Mr Cuppa. :D

Thank you again,
This site is just the best,
Cuppa xxxx

A massive congratulations you look fantastic x

:wavey:Hi everyone! :wavey:

Just thought I'd post a couple of up to date photos, taken this afternooon by my son. I will post the horrific pic as a comparison, as much as I can't bear to look at it. I'm 6 1/2 stone down with 3 stone still to go. Finally stopped being so tight and bought this new outfit this morning, all in a size 18. :D

Cuppa xx
25897-albums2081-picture12705.jpg
25897-albums2081-picture12935.jpg
25897-albums2081-picture12936.jpg

You look fab, glowing and healthy. You look much smaller than a size 18 though - if I'd have been asked I would have said size 14. Great work - you must be really proud of what you've achieved. Lovely outfit, especially the jacket

Oh my word!
You look absoultely beautiful and very happy too.
Good for you xxx

Thank you all so so SO much again for your fab replies, I'm genuinely touched by all the responses. :eek: My lovely hubby Mr Cuppa has been away all week, he returned home last night and I showed him this thread with all it's replies. Couldn't believe it when I realised he had tears streaming down his cheeks!!! :eek: Bless him he was really overwhelmed with the comments and I now know he is a really proud Mr Cuppa
Thank you again,
This site is just the best,
Cuppa xxxx

Ahhh bless him, he is obviously very proud of you, and rightly so.

Well done again hun, I can't wait to get to that stage, I have lost 2st 8lb but I am still struggling to see the difference myself.

Back