• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

August Challenge Anyone?

Karen19745

Hi I am 15st 6.5lb and I would like to be 14 something by the end of August, I am in Floriday the last 2 weeks in August so I will have to be good, Karen x

Last edited:

liggielass

sally ann
im 14 stone 11 lbs would like to be in the 13s but that might be a bit of wish full thinking , but one never knows heres hoping xxxxxx

BlueDiamond

I'd like too reach my goal (10st) :)

Haylz6

I'm 32.8 i'd like to be 31 by the end of aug.... Il have to get my bum moving... Good luck everyone xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

tashaliza

Hi, I'm 15.11 at the mo, and I would like to be in the 14s by the end of august but that might be abit unrealistic........ Oh well better get my bum in gear :)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

yorkiegal

Baxter's mum
i'm 16 stone 13lbs and would like to be 16 stone by the end of August.

In addition I plan to exercise for 30 mins 5 days per week, stop drinking diet coke, take all my vitamins and minerals as prescribed and start writing down everything I eat again.

dolly48dd

I'm up for a challenge, 20st 5lb please please let me be in the 19s. xx

penelope1008

I'm 14st 9.5lbs at last weigh in on 27th July, if I can I would like to be well into the 13st range or less by the time I return to work in September. As I'm about to go on holiday for 2 weeks that may be a wish to far but whatever I reach by then will be great.

MrsSmith

I'm 17-1 at the moment, just missed July challenge, very frustrating, having band on August 13th, so hoping for a good month, but don't know what a realistic target would be, all things considered, so will aim for 16-7 and see what happens :)

blueeyes

Dolly48dd I'm with you hun! 20st 1 this morning. Just want to be in the 19s. Anywhere in the 19s will do :)

Louanne79

Currently 19s 06lb. Would like to be under 18s 10lb by then end of August.
Good luck to all :D
xXx

ditzeeblonde

I have only lost 1 lb in the past 2 months... so 4lbs would be totally amazing that would take me from 164 to 160 pretty pretty please!!

Lilyscent

Count me in, I get weighed in the morning by the nurse when I go for my blood test done, its 3 weeks since my last visit so will let you all know when Ive been how much I have lost.. xx

I am have edited this post to add this:

I have just been weighed and I have lost 3lb so just scraped in to my 10lb loss for July.. ok so I am 415 now I am setting 10lb loss again for August lets see if I can manage in..

Last edited:

phatmomma

I've just weighed in at weightwatchers tonight and i was 14st 10 1/2lbs, i'd like to be under 14s 7 by the end of August. Not gonna be easy as i have a birthday for a very special boy at the weekend :)

lamornamiss

wants to be a loser
I've just weighed in at weightwatchers tonight and i was 14st 10 1/2lbs, i'd like to be under 14s 7 by the end of August. Not gonna be easy as i have a birthday for a very special boy at the weekend :)

How many birthdays does Trev have then :D
Blimey that has flown how old is Ethan now?

phatmomma

How many birthdays does Trev have then :D
Blimey that has flown how old is Ethan now?

Trev is like the Queen (or at least he thinks so) and has numerous birthdays :) Well he's married to me so that's a occasion in itself lol..

Ethan, would you believe it, is going to be 2!

Only seems like yesterday i was posting about waiting for my grandchild to come along and then he was born and now he's two lol...

Will be an interesting party, i'm ready to let rip if i need lol. Will tell you all the goss on Saturday lol xx

I thought my goal would be to get into the 17's but almost there so to get down to 17 and a half at least :)

Last edited:

MrsSmith

16-11 today (big hoorah), so will be very disappointed if I don't get to my August goal of 16-7 by the end of the month :)