• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

July challenge ?

Currently weigh 18stone 8lbs. Would love to be in the 17's by the end of the month. Going on holiday the 1st 2 weeks in august, so that's my motivation. Good everyone!! Xo

mellyb28

Size 16 - yay!
I'd like to join in too please, I'm 14 12 today and I'd like to be 14 4 by the end of July. Just joined Rosemary Conley online today to help me get on track.

Louanne79

I'd like to be under 20 stone by the end of July. Currently 20:10.
xXx

I've lost 6lb this week so am now 20s 4lbs - well on my way to achieving this mini-goal. :)

MrsSmith

Well, started week at 17-11 after very bad weekend, by Friday morning down to 17-5, this morning back to 17-8; need to stop weighing myself so often..and obviously stop eating so much plop!!

phatmomma

I know i'm late joining but here goes anyway. At my w/w weigh in on Wednesday just gone 6/7/11 i weighed 15st 1/2 lb. I'm going to try and get as close to 14st 7lbs as i can :) Bring on the sugar free jelly :) xx

gailm

15st 4 as from today would love to be in the 14's bracket for end of July :)
I need to up the water and walk more
Good luck everyone xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

suzie290304

Hi got weighed today 16 stone 4 lb so lost 3 lb this week the 15 are coming closer as we speak x x x

dolly48dd

This morning was 20st 12lb, -2lb yeeee

Lilyscent

I was weighed today at the Nurse and I have lost 7.9lb over 2 weeks, which I am very happy with.

Rebirth

I am now 97.2kgs so I have lost .4kgs since last week. It's a step in the right direction.

MrsSmith

17-6, so lost a couple of pounds this week, not sure if I'm going to succeed with getting under 17 by the end of the month though. Four weeks til op, so two weeks until pre op diet which will help, but wanted to be under 17 before starting that.

phatmomma

I'm plodding on girls, doing my best :)

phatmomma

Louanne79

Louanne79 said:
I've lost 6lb this week so am now 20s 4lbs - well on my way to achieving this mini-goal. :)

3lb off this week, so I'm now 20s 01lb. Just 2lb more to meet my July goal :D
xXx

liggielass

sally ann
i was 15stone 9 lbs im now 15stone 2 1/2 lbs when i started the july challenge want to be in the 14 stones by end july-- bring it on xxx

jema

I would like to be waiting for an endoscopy appointment and weigh 19st.
I was 20st 8lb 3 weeks ago and this morning I'm 19st 13lbs. If I can get to 19st, it'll be the first time for about 5/6yrs.... :cross:

:talk017:​
I have achieved my goal with a week to spare! I was put on the list for endoscopy at the beginning of the month, and today I weigh in at 18st 13lb!! I have lost a stone in 4 weeks and I feel loads better. Watch out August, here I come! :superwoman: