• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

August Challenge Anyone?

Haylz6

Weighed in today and lost 4lbs, am happy with that as it's going the right way for once.

Well done everyone else xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Mgoody

I'm not really sure how much I weigh !!! How bad is that ?? It's either late 17's or early 18's - lost a stone in July so would like the same for August please - thank you <3,

Haylz6

Peterborough Guy said:
I'm 134.7 kg today, I want to be below 130 kg by the end of August, can I do it?

Course u can, ur a weightloss machine pg x

Louanne79

Currently 19s 06lb. Would like to be under 18s 10lb by then end of August.
Good luck to all :D
xXx

Lost 4lb last week, so well on the way.... :D

Lilyscent

Just been weighed when I went to see my dietician at the doctors, first time I have seen her since February and she was thrilled at how much weight I have lost since then I put it down to starting these challenges on this forum too.. any way I have lost 7lbs in the past 2 weeks.. so I am well chuffed Im now 409lbs or 185.5kg

Haylz6

Just got weighed a day late as I forgot yesterday until tea time so I waited until today, well iv not had the best week in myself, but the scales were kind....

Lost 8lbs this week so am happy

Well done everyone else xxx

liggielass

sally ann
Just got weighed a day late as I forgot yesterday until tea time so I waited until today, well iv not had the best week in myself, but the scales were kind....

Lost 8lbs this week so am happy

Well done everyone else xxx

you are doing so well,you are the weight losing machine, hope you ok in yourself xxxxxxxxxxx

Haylz6

liggielass said:
you are doing so well,you are the weight losing machine, hope you ok in yourself xxxxxxxxxxx

Weight losing machine haha

I'm alot better now thank you xxx

Louanne79

Lost 3lbs this week, so now 18'13" - close to that 18'10" August goal :D
xXx

Haylz6

Louanne79 said:
Lost 3lbs this week, so now 18'13" - close to that 18'10" August goal :D
xXx

Awwww your well on your way ull smash that target.

Well done hunnie xx

Louanne79

Haylz6 said:
Awwww your well on your way ull smash that target.

Well done hunnie xx

Thank you xXx

MrsSmith

MrsSmith said:
I'm 17-1 at the moment, just missed July challenge, very frustrating, having band on August 13th, so hoping for a good month, but don't know what a realistic target would be, all things considered, so will aim for 16-7 and see what happens :)

16-7 this morning :-D

Haylz6

Another weigh in today n lost another 4lbs couldn't be happier, only thing is it's my boyfriends dads wedding tomoz n everything is toooo big that I bought n no time to get anything new xx