• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

August Challenge Anyone?

MrsSmith

MrsSmith said:
I'm 17-1 at the moment, just missed July challenge, very frustrating, having band on August 13th, so hoping for a good month, but don't know what a realistic target would be, all things considered, so will aim for 16-7 and see what happens :)

Congratulations everyone on your losses, some very inspirational stuff.
Weighed in at 16-4 this morning, so very happy with that :-D

Louanne79

2lbs off this week, so now 20'11". Need to lose at least 1lb this week to make my target, but I'm aiming to lose three.
Good luck to all xXx

I thought my goal would be to get into the 17's but almost there so to get down to 17 and a half at least :)

Well I am into the 17's! 17st 9lb to be exact :D
Plus had my first riding lesson in 10yrs today :D was told I have picked up a lot of bad habits from riding my horse but am a gd rider and have a secure seat.

PLUS I got a new job today :D

Sooooo happy :D :D :D :D

Louanne79

Lost 1lb this week, bit disappointed, but seems to be TOTM so could explain it.
Still, means I've met my August Challenge goal of 18'10" :)
xXx

Haylz6

Weighed in this morning another 5lbs off this week

Well done every other losser xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Well just got weighed in for the last time this month.

I jumped on and I weighed 130.6 kg, which means I have lost 5.2kg / 11.44 lbs this month.

I am delighted at this loss. I wanted to hit the 130 kg, so I wasnt far off from it.

My September target is going to be 125 kg :)

yorkiegal

Baxter's mum
Just weighed in at 15stone 13lbs this morning which means I've acheived my august target of getting under 16stone. :)

However my other goals of not drinking diet coke and taking all my vitamins have been a complete non starter.

stefanie

Well I hit my target to, to get in the 13's I am 13 St 7lbs so I am delighted. In a size 16 now could not be happier. Looking forward to septembers challenge.

Well done to everyone .

Can you imagine what the total weightloss would be if you added all of our losses.!!!

Jrichard

17st 12lbs!!!!

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I am so chuffed

Roll on September challenge

Julie

liggielass

sally ann
Well just got weighed in for the last time this month.

I jumped on and I weighed 130.6 kg, which means I have lost 5.2kg / 11.44 lbs this month.

I am delighted at this loss. I wanted to hit the 130 kg, so I wasnt far off from it.

My September target is going to be 125 kg :)
you are doing so well xxx

liggielass

sally ann
Well I hit my target to, to get in the 13's I am 13 St 7lbs so I am delighted. In a size 16 now could not be happier. Looking forward to septembers challenge.

Well done to everyone .

Can you imagine what the total weightloss would be if you added all of our losses.!!!
wow xxxxxxxx

liggielass

sally ann
Just weighed in at 15stone 13lbs this morning which means I've acheived my august target of getting under 16stone. :)

However my other goals of not drinking diet coke and taking all my vitamins have been a complete non starter.
and so you should be chuffed xxxxxxx