• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

B12 Injections = Spots ?

Fat Again

Hi Guys

I've just finished a course of B12 injections, I had to have 6 injections over a period of 2 weeks, the trouble is I've now come out in spots !

I feel like I'm 13 again, I don't get spots normally so it's really strange.

Could they be connected to the B12 ??????

Funny thing that, I had my second one last week and up popped a pimple on my face and if I remember rightly the same happened last time too.
Strange.
Steph xx

I have mine every 2 months, and have been getting spots too.V weird:eek::eek:

I had the same loading treatment as you and now have jabs monthly, or even more frequently as my b12 is bery low and i had a problem with it prior to my op.

I dont get spots... well i get the odd one, but thats it, nothing to do with the b12 however, well i havent noticed an increase.

Mind you i was lucky growing up, i never really got spots!

.x.

I had mine just today but I have mine every 3 months but try and get it about 10 weeks as I feel ready for it but I dont get spots with it. But do feel so much better after it

Jo
xx

Oh goodness. I got a few spots after mine too and I just never put associated the 2 things...even though I haven't had spots for years! Vitamin injections are much more oily than any other type - I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

I had my first one a couple weeks ago and within a couple days my face was covered in spots like i haven't had since i was about 15. Never connected the 2 but maybe it was down to that. Am happy to say they only lasted a few days

Back