• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Back from Dolan Park today!

wildthing

Well guys, I did it, I'm now officially a bander! Wasn't as bad as I thought, I am in a bit of discomfort but nothing that can't be tolerated. Looking forward to a nice sleep in my own bed tonight! Thanks for all your support on here for questions i had before I went, this is a great support network.

Hooray, welcome back widlthing. Glad everything went ok, hope you sleep well tonight - take care and get plenty of rest.

Mazza x

welcome back im glad things went well for you xxx

Really pleased that everything went smoothly for you. Take it easy!

Nice to hear everything went well and that your home and feeling good - take care

well done Wildthing, hope you feel well soon...how was Dolan Park? I'm booked there on 25th May with Mr Sigurdsson.

Red xx

Thanks guys, Red - Mr Sig was nice, brusque and efficient, in and out of my room like a whirlwind, then it was down to theatre where I went under so fast I didn't know a thing about it. bit more sore today than I was yesterday but again not as bad as I thought, getting out of bed and chairs is the worst but once I'm up and about its not so bad. Had a good sleep last night so don't feel so tired. Wind thing is a bit of a pain though, didn't manage to get gripe water before so trying to make sure I walk about a bit to keep everything moving. Haven't felt hungry at all yet though so trying to keep sipping the slimfast for energy. Speak soon guys XX

wildthang you make my heart sing to hear your now a great big loser :) glad all went well, get the gripe water asap, you will need it in nice big swigs

Welcome back....glad it went well for you xx

glad to have you back... now look forward to watching you shrink.

Like it tendersage!!! Thanks all, feel better again today, just got that tugging feeling and struggle to get out of chairs and bed as live on my own with my 5 year old but thats ok, sure that will be gone soon too.

Back