• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

DONE AND DUSTED...WHOOP

djbp98

Wants to crunch
Well guys I'm all done and now officially a loooooooser!!!! Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but thank god for peppermint tea. For those who haven't had it done yet, I would defintely advise you to walk around asap and drink loads of peppermint tea. I remember looking at the clock in recovery and it was 12.15pm and I was out of bed and walking by about 2pm and stayed out of bed just walking around and sitting in the chair till about 11.3opm and in between time had 6 mugs of peppermint tea.....ahhh bliss! Anyway that's me for now I will post more when I'm alert. Thanks for all of your support and best wishes. x

Hi

Glad it went well, hope you continue to recover speedily and painlessly x

glad u dint have much pain, will read the next part of your journey when u post, glad ur feeling well x

Well done! Congratulations on being an Official Loser. xx

Great news! And great advice about the peppermint tea! Ive got mine on 9th october being fitted so nice to hear all went simply to plan x

Congratulations and best wishes to you! :clap:

Love Cuppacocoa xx

glad to hear all went well hun have a speedy recovery and welcome to the losers bench lin.x

Back