• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

DONE AND DUSTED...WHOOP

Thank you everybody. I'm just so glad that it wasn't that bad, I know some people can have a hard time with it, but luckily for me I wasn't one of them. I'm really really tired today tho, have absolutely no energy and just want to sleep. I had a few dips of milky readybrek this morning and a few dips of strawberry yog this afternoon, and will have some soup for tea (a few dips anyway!!!). Have no appetite obviously because of the swelling, I'm sure this will change as the days go on lol!
Margaret the peppermint tea aids digestion, but it also starts breaking up the wind because when you get up and look at your belly it's like a helium balloon, and mine sounds quite volcanic lol! The best one is Twinnings peppermint tea for taste. I found that this was all I wanted that 1st day.
Good luck Paula with yours, I wouldn't say it's a breeze...maybe a bit breezey afterwards lol......but it's not as bad as you think. Let me know how you get on hun. If I find any nice soup recipes I'll let you have them.
x

Hi DJBP

I'm sure I replied to your thread...but I can't see it...sorry!

Well done on your surgery...Sounds like you did well with your recovery..keep up the good work.

(((hugs)))

Hi Glad the op was not as bad as you expected.
Yes ,getting up and moving helps greatly.
Hope you soon feel much better.

Back