• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Back from Holiday

12dobidog

Hi guy
Got back from Tenerife late on Friday
We had a great time, weather was very hot. In the pool every day, Managed to build the swimming up to 60 widths per day, we went out for dinner every night and I drank far too much.......................................................fruit juice.
We went to Loro Parque to see the Whales and Dolphins, Sian Park, The second biggest water park in the world (and I went on some of the rides which meant climbing a lot of stairs), The 3 metre wave machine was mad and spent a day on a catermerane following the dolphins and pilot whales in thier natural habitate.
I will post some photos after I have sorted them.
And the good part about coming home if there is anything good about the end of a holiday, is I weighed the same as the day before we went.
Hope you are all ok as I havent had time to read all the posts yet.

Brilliant! Glad you had a good time and it's good to have you back xx

welcome home. Sounds like you had a fab time.

ooooo well done you! and to do things you never would have before! and best of all no weight gain! how fab when your on hol!!

Sounds like a fab holiday!

I'm pleased u had gud time. I had great holiday with my boys in Tenerife few years ago.

Well done on ur weight & swimming!! I'm impressed... Take care

It's good to have you back Bryan, it just wasn't the same without you x

Glad you had a good time. I'm just back from Tenerife as well and also went to Loro Parque and Siam Park. I loved the killer whale show!

Well done on maintaining your weight. I managed to lose 3lbs on holiday and I ate better, it just goes to show that you need to eat to lose!!

Welcome back! I love Tenerife too :)
Could you ever imagine a time when you would not put weight on while on holiday? Great, isn't it?! Well done!

Welcome back Bryan ! Sounds llike you've had a fab time - and kept the weight stable too - well done ! Wanna see a photo of you on one of these water rides ! :D

Back