• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

back home had my opp xxxxx

christine1957

Well im home after my opp on tuesday, i went in for the bypass, but my surgeon said it was up to me if i still wanted the bypass he would do it but he said he would have adviesd the sleeve for me his understudy said the bypass so he would go ahead, but i have problems with my liver due to meds i take. well i got to the room just before thay put you to sleep i shouted i dont want a bypass i want the sleeve i had a pre med so was drunk like lol anyway they were all laughing at me i had to sign a form to say i want a sleeve lol even when i came to thay were still laughing. But i was rite im pleased i did have the sleeve. As my liver was damaged. i was quite poorley when i came to my heart was very fast had to have emergency treatment. But im fine now need to see a cardioligst but all is well xx

Wishing you all the best and a speedy recovery - BD X

Ah, you sleever you :D Glad to hear you're back home and alls gone well. Speedy recovery wishes your way

Good to know that you are home again - safe and sound. You are now officially a post-op! Take things very easy, and daydream about teensy weensy jeans! x

Good to hear you finally had it done. Wishing you a speedy recovery xx

pleased every think went went hun, Hope you have a speedy recovery xxx

Sending you speedy recover ((((vibes))) congrats post opper :)

congrates hun wishing you a speedy recovery xx

yayyyy really pleased too hear from you and that all went well :) now take your time relax and have a speedy recovery xxx

Im ok just feel a bit sick on a morning after taking my meds. But if thats is all i have to deak with ill be fine. Just hard to no how much you can eat when it is purefied so just having very small amounts dont feel hungrey in my tummy just in my head lol xxx

Wishing you a speedy recovery,I came home yesterday after having bypass,just gonna take it easy.chillie x

Back