• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got my date for my OP next month!! in spire-Blackpool

emmalouise1989

X Emma X
Soooo happy

only found out last week i had fnding at last after 2 years of arguing my case!
and then i find out im now haing it in a private hospital and i saw the surgeon and met the team today, and had all my tests done and i was so surprised at the end when he said he can book me in for the 21st November =D

Amazing! =D

also i was originally going for the bypass but he adv i go for the 2 stage procedure, so the sleeve and then the bypass which are both funded under my funding, so thats what im doing as he has said if i loose enough with the sleeve then i can get pregnant when im stable and then after the baby i can have the second op to turn it into a bypass.

Really happy with the outcome, just need to do some reading up on the sleeve now as i went their set on a bypass!

Congratulations !!! You will have a wonderful start to 2012 yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

thanks, i just cant believe its real haha, and i had begun to give up hope a few months ago and now its happened so quick :D

Well done you :) keep fingers crossed for me when i go to liverpool 08/11/2011 and they might give me a date xx

woohoo thats fantastic Emma!!!! so pleased for you :) xxx

Thank you all

I am so happy that things are on the move that i have finally set a date for my wedding because i was allways worried about booking things and not knowing when i might get my surgery date =D
all booked for october 2012 =D

Good luck angiemason!!

Thank you all

I am so happy that things are on the move that i have finally set a date for my wedding because i was allways worried about booking things and not knowing when i might get my surgery date =D
all booked for october 2012 =D

Good luck angiemason!!
awww congratulations Emma :) :love047:

Brilliant!! A triple wammy!!!!! You get funding, a private hospital and book the wedding. Good luck to you. xx

Don't forget the best bit - a baby!
All the best of luck for step one next month Emma.

They do say that good things come in threes :) Congratulations x

i know tell me about it, and to top it off im graduateing uni in june and before that im moving out of town :p very buisy year to come! but will all be worth it =D
im soo happy right now and i feel like nothing can bring me down!

Back