• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i'm home, but had problems.

Sorry to hear you had a few problems Sue. Get plenty of rest and wishing you a speedy recovery. I was at Luton and Dunstable on Friday and wondered if you were still there.

Hi Sue

Glad you are home safe and sound.

I believe you about sticking to the pre-op diet. My surgeon said the same to me, that my liver was very big and when I told him I had stuck to the diet ( lost almost two stone before the op) he said it was just as well as I had a very fat liver (nice!).

I also weighed myself two days after the op and was up five pound. I knew about this before so I just laughed it off. The following week I weighed again and lost loads.

Keep smiling and take care of yourself.

I put on 5lbs in hospital too. Was readmitted last week for 3 days as I had a period of being sick due to constipation/stomach spasms and was severely dehydrated and when I came out I was 7lbs heavier - however that went in 2 days so don't worry about the weight gain - its all the IV fluids they pump into you.

Glad you're okay. Just take it easy let yourself heal. I weighed more when I got home too but by the end of the week I was losing again.
Best of luck and welcome to the losers bench
love
Sandra x

all the little hiccups will be forgotten when you're so many stones lighter and feeling on top of the world, get well soon x

Back