• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi all i am back :)

Welcome home! :553:

Glad your home safe and sound and now on the loser's bench x:D

Hi Roch, so happy to see you back ... really well done ... go steady now and take care ...

Welcome home!So glad its all over finally for you.Take it easy.Bet you cant believe its been done can you?Best love Maz x

Hey Roche so glad to see you back hun, hope the back pain eases for you soon:) Make sure you rest and sip sip hun, wishing you a speedy recovery and looking forward to reading about your journey:))

Sharon xx

OMG i cant believe all the posts i have had of support i am gob smacked :):) ty so much to all of u. As u know i did not have the best of times recently and it was just all ur support and friendship that got me through this and allowed me to take my place finally on the losers bench.
Ty ty and ty and i hope i can support each and every one of u and re pay back the kindness u have all showed me.
Just about to post bout my mini stay at the Whitt :) xxx

Good to see you back safely. The pain in the first few weeks is a distant memory when it's replaced with fab new smaller sized clothes. Hope you feel better soon xx

glad ur back and dfoing well, sorry to hear about ur back pain, i had ass pain in the hospital went so numb lol.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Roch

Glad you are home and getting on ok. Dont do too much, you will be surprised how tired you get. The housework can wait. Sorry I havent been on here in the past week to wish you the best of luck, I went back to work and have been too exhausted to get online in the evenings.

Hopefully we can chat on the phone when you feel up to it but in the meantime take care of yourself.

Back