• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi all i am back :)

Welcome back Roch. So pleased to see you posting.
Can't wait to hear the full story!!
Take care of yourself xxx

oh roch i was so happy to see your post in the shout box ....

welcome home brave girl , and thank god its all over now , cant wait to hear all about it when your feeling strong enough, roch plz take it easy and give yourself time to heal ok . xxx

So pleased that you are now on the loosers bench Roch. Please don't rush into doing things around the house your body needs time to recover. Hope your back is feeling better soon, take care.

Ahh...you're back!!

Well done and hope you're feeling better soon

Amanda
xx

Glad you're back safe and well hun:DNow get enough rest, and drink tons;):D

Welcome back hope your getting plenty of rest x

Great news that your home. Hope your back feels better soon.
And lay off the housework will ya - it's a perk of the op!

So glad you are home. Welcome to the losers bench.

YAY glad your back Roch welcome to the losers bench hun :D take things easy and sip sip sip ;)

Hi Roch, try to take things easy if you can, you've just had major surgery don't forget!! Best wishes for a speedy recovery xx

good luck on your journey chic x

Welcome back Roch - i hope your recovery will be plain sailing and smooth. Sending you hugs with fairy dust xx

Yay! So glad to see you're back...you've been missed around here and we've all been desperate to hear news x

Hope the back eases up soon. Looking forward to hearing all the gory details of your time in hospital as mine is less than 3 weeks away now! agggghhhh!

Back