• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Back Home

Very sore Scarlet but it gets better, a few good night sleep and i felt better. the pain will go and you are on the way up now a big hug to help you on xx

i hope you feel better soon, each days gets easier x

It can be rough Scarlet theres no doubt about it....some sail through it with no pain and others can suffer a bit at first. I was a bit rough the first few days to be honest, felt like Id been run over! But it does get easier every day :D XX

Listen to your body, keep the fluids flowing and most of all remember the mantra........''each day's better than the last'' xxx

glad ur home. i am 8 days post op now and feel a bit better each day. i think the worst for me has been the pain from the wind. My wounds are healing well but because the skin is knitting together it can get a bit achy at times.

Take plenty of rest

hope each day gets better for you

x

Thanxs everyone - most of the pain seems to come from trapped wind. Other than that I'm sore and stiff.

Slept ok last night - though was awake at 4.... And then 8am - I'm ok with this but the bf would like more sleep.

Trying too figure out how too shift this wind pain :-( it's really horrid . But all in all so thankful its done!

All the very best Scarlet and hope you manage to have a restful weekend... thinking of you, love and hugs to you xxx

Have you tried any windeze or deflatine...they are good for shifting wind also just moving about seems to help...hope it eases off very soon its not nice thats for sure. XX

happy healing hunxxx

Thanxs everyone - most of the pain seems to come from trapped wind. Other than that I'm sore and stiff.

Slept ok last night - though was awake at 4.... And then 8am - I'm ok with this but the bf would like more sleep.

Trying too figure out how too shift this wind pain :-( it's really horrid . But all in all so thankful its done!

Plenty of walking about the house gets the wind moving (I suffered a lot in the first few days - mainly on my left side). Peppermint oil in hot water and plenty of fluids. It does get better honest!

Back