• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

back home...

chubby funster

After RNY on Tuesday. Feel fine but have had the biggest emotional wobble that started in the car on the way home and is still ongoing! I think its leaving the care of hospital and the reality of what's been done that's hit home! No regrets though! Found the bariatric team at Doncaster and all staff there amazing!!

Aww fab gald it's all gone well and the staff were good with you, it will be a shock but I'll be fine once settled back at home.. Just think of your new life and new you

Get better soon xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Welcome back. xx

Glad your ok. You will be fine you have a lot of emotions playing in your head at the mo. Chin up look forward to the future where its a nicer place.

jo
xx

Welcome back x x

Welcome home :)
I felt exactly the same as you for the first few days, but six weeks down the line I'm so glad I had it done! Xx

Thanks all! A bit perkier this morning. Thought I'd pluck up the courage to watch a bypass on you tube. Thought I might be freaked out but I'm just more impressed!! It's so clever and intricate! My surgeon is my new hero!!!!!

Nothing wrong with a few tears - I cry all the time - then when I really should be crying I bottle it all up until I have a melt down. Is it any wonder my husbands confused - don't tell him I said that ! :)

Woman's prerogative! X

Glad your home and well. You have been through a lot so let your emotions run their course and take care of yourself. xxx

Back