• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

oh no not again

hopelesscase

well 8 months on and im in agony again!!
I have another bile stone winding its way through my system but this time it has put me in hospital!!
Early tue morning found my son barking at me "mother either get dressed and out to my car in the next 5 mins or im phoning an ambulance"!!
I promptly put my dressing gown on and let him drive m to salford royal. whilst driving here my saliva dried up compleatly and i suddenly became dehydrated, the pain had me in tears but also doubled over.
As soon as we arrived i was assessed by a dr asked for a urine sample which i couldnt give as everything seemed to of shut down, bloods taken, placed on a drip and given a heafty dose of morphine.
I was admitted to the assessment unit and sent for an ultrasound yhat showed an ellarged bile duct which surgests something has passed through but they couldnt find the stone. my liver enzymes are also raised thet also points to a stone and the pain im experiancing which has moved surgests that the stone is still moving!!
i am back under mr ammories care and his team have been fab. cant fault any of the staff but cant wait to be home and well again!!!

god how frightening Carole. Hope you are getting some pain relief and that the stone passes soon.

Its really worrying that even all these years since you had your gallbladder removed you can still get a stone stuck in the ducts.

Get well soon x

o gosh sweetpea, i hope your more comfortable and painfree soon, sending some speedy recovery vibes...

take care xx

Hope they get it sorted out very soon, Paul xx

Hope they get it sorted for you soon hun, xxxxx

So sorry you're in such pain again Carole-
hope you'll soon be home but let's get your pain sorted first
Juliex

That sounds awful honey, just take all the pain relief they offer and hope they get to the root cause soon, its not nice being in hospital but neccessary sometimes, I am glad they are taking care of you...... hope for a speedy recovery...Hugs

I was sorry to hear of this Carole. I do hope they get it sorted soon. Well done your lad for taking a firm stance! xx

oh gosh sounds horrible, heres hoping to a speedy recovery hun, does everyone that has had gastric surgery suffer from stones? They seem very common.
xxx

bloody hell..... hope they sort you out soon hun, get some rest and i hope you get this sorted and rocovered soon xxx

Awwww Carol you poor thing, its sounds like you are having a really horrible time! Hopefully they will keep you pain free at least until you can be discharged. Get well soon hun (HUGS) X

Hope you get lots of pain relief and sort the little beggar out! I notice that a previous poster said you'd had your gallbladder out so i'm a bit worried where the stones came from? I had my GB removed and wouldn't like that kinda trouble again..dreadful!

Oh poor you, there isn't much worse pain. I hope it's sorted out soon. Sending hugs. xxx

Sorry to hear this Carole. Sending you good wishes for a speedy recovery.

Back