• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

oh no not again

well im home and comfortable!! got to go back for another scan but they want to get my calceum levels sorted first as they are very low at the moment despite taking my 2 calcichew every day!! they think it is low because im menapausal but keeping and eye on me..
they have changed my calcium suppliment and i have got to have my bloods done again on monday!!
the stones atr formed in the bile duct in the liver and are slightly different to gall stones. one of the options is for them to put a stent in my bile duct next to a vaulve there to keep it open so any fuyure stones can just drop out hopefully without the pain and sudden dehydration!!
would like to say a big thanks for everyones kind words and support and especially phatgirl as despite her own poor health arrived at my bedside with a bag of really usefull goodies and a much needed hug!!

well although im not in pain like i was im really struggling eating as my appitite seems to of gone compleatly but also when i do eat i feel so sick,, thought it was a side effect of my extra calcium but back onto normal dose..im making sure i get plenty of fluids in and sseem ok on soup!!

hiya hun, am so glad your feeling a bit better, even though your not totally sorted out yet. do they know if they are going to put a stent in or not yet?
how is phatgirl, ive not seen her around for a while, i hope shes ok, send her my love and best wishes will you. and i hope you both feel a lot better very soon. hugs n snugs to you both xx

Hi Carole

What a time and worry for you. Hopefully they will sort it out soon. One of my ladies has this and ended up with having some form of op with a stent and laser treatment . She used to have attacks very regularly but hasn't had once in the three years since the op so fingers crossed.

Hope you continue to improve and get better soon

M

You poor dear. I hope they can sort this for you soon.

Glad to hear the calcium levels are back up:)

How's your appetite today Carole?

Back