• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Home from Macclesfield after bypass.

mosher.mum

Six Month Post Op
Yes, I am home :) after having my bypass on Wednesday.
It all seems to have gone so quickly and I am very grateful for that. :)
Macclesfield Regency Spire is a very nice place and the staff were very good and Mr. Agwunobi is a saint!!!!!!!!!! :D
The anaesthetist is a bit of a dish too!!!
I was a bit worried about the bumpy ride home but I was fine....the anticipation was much worse than the reality.

I am now home enjoying my fat free yogurts and cups of tea and appreciating my lovely comfy bed!!:)

welcome back, im glad everythings went smoothly for you, keep us updated with your progress.

liz x

Hi welcome back, i am so pleased you had an easy transition into a loser, make sure you rest between periods of movement to aid the gas removal. And keep us updated when you are able

Hi
Glad everything went well, the staff there are lovely aren't they. Hope you have a quick recovery xxxxx

Glad you home safe and sound. Let us know how you get on

Ali

Glad you've had a good experience hun:D.I'm waiting to go there soon:D:D

Thanks for your replies and I will keep you posted.

Candie you will be fine, it really wasn't half as bad as I expected, the staff were great and the actual op was quite bearable and definitely worthwhile, good luck and hope you hear soon.

welcome home hun. Wishing you a speedy recovery xx

Thanks for your replies and I will keep you posted.

Candie you will be fine, it really wasn't half as bad as I expected, the staff were great and the actual op was quite bearable and definitely worthwhile, good luck and hope you hear soon.
Thanks hun, and keep us posted on your progress:D:D:D

Glad your back home safe and sound chucks, hope you have a good recovery and will look forward to seeing your weightlosses.

Thanks to you all for your good wishes and advice.
I am surprised at how well I feel, I still have wind pains and am a little achey but very, very grateful to be on the losing side and looking forward to the journey.
I am eternally grateful to this website as I would not have managed half as well without all the support and information here, I hope that doesn't sound too melodramatic!!!!!!!!
Many, many thanks.
Wendy. X

hiya im new to this but am going to macclesfield spire regency for my band on the 27th april, great to see positives about the hospital and hope you are still doing well? x

Back