• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

It's tomorrow

Loll

Got back from holiday last week to find that the computer wasn't working taken me another week to fix it. Well tomorrow's the day. I'm off to Chichester-St Richard's for my bypass. Absolutley starving got so bad tonight I though a school road sign had a picture of a kebab on it. Feel very calm just going to take one day at a time. Just keep thinking this time next week the op will be over and i'll be at the end of the dreaded first week.

Good luck Loll. look forward to hearing how things go for you x

Oooooh, I only just popped in to check some PMs... glad I saw this!!!

Who's doing your op? You are in the best hands. Shaw and Guy's team are fab and the Nurses are brilliant :)

You'll be fine... ;)

Good luck for your new beginning!!!

:bliss:

x

Hi Loll

I am off for my bypass tomorrow as well but in sheffield,i have to be there for 7am how about you?
I have saved most of my milk allowance to have tonight because i knew i would be really hungry,(well it worked in theory)

This time tomorrow we will be on the loosing side,so it will all be worth it :)

Good luck for tomorrow .

xx

Good luck for tomorrow Loll, and to you Di! will be waiting to hear all about it when you're back online!

Got back from holiday last week to find that the computer wasn't working taken me another week to fix it. Well tomorrow's the day. I'm off to Chichester-St Richard's for my bypass. Absolutley starving got so bad tonight I though a school road sign had a picture of a kebab on it. Feel very calm just going to take one day at a time. Just keep thinking this time next week the op will be over and i'll be at the end of the dreaded first week.

Hi LOLL,

Nice to meet you, I'm Gina, I live up the road in Mottingham!

Congratulations on tomorrow, I look forward to hearing all about it once you've recovered!

Good luck!xxxx

Back